Submit Your Application
Senior Project Manager – Design
We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced Senior Project Manager with a strong technical background in Master Planning to lead and oversee large complex projects within our organization.
The Senior Project Manager will act as the key, day to day client interface, ensuring that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality, sustainability and safety standards.
Your strong interpersonal skills and exceptional relationship management experience will enable you to effectively liaise with a diverse range of clients, sub-contractors and key stakeholders.
- To lead design projects from conception to completion.
- Oversee the design process, ensuring that design principles, aesthetics, and functionality are integrated effectively into project plans. Sufficient technical understanding of supporting disciplines and their requirements in order to ensure a balanced and robust master plan which is suitable for progression into future project stages.
- Have a strong pre-contract and post-contract delivery background. You will show excellent management and interpersonal skills and possess a very strong core technical skillset, an understanding of construction and commercial contractors.
- Develop and manage a suite of governance, communication and management control systems for the proper conduct and assured delivery of the client’s essential services and works.
- Monitor overall team performance and initiate any required safety or performance improvement measures and methodologies.
- Monitor and audit compliance with the requirements of the management systems and report as required.
- Initiate and conduct weekly technical and progress meetings relating to the services and works.
- Manage any client stage gateway reviews and attainment of conditions precedent to such approvals.
- Manage the attainment of design stage deliverables to schedule and quality that may be concurrent with any fast-track works package procurements and associated permitting and approvals requirements.
- Attend the site(s) as often as required to review HSSE, logistics and progress against the programme.
- Produce formal reports on project progress measured against the baseline and milestone dates and agreed project wide KPI’s.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports on project progress for the Employer’s representative, prepare and conduct presentations as required.
- Manage and administer the relevant contracts affording appropriate protection of the client’s interests.
- Degree in architecture, engineering, construction management or an equivalent technical qualification.
- Relevant experience working in PMC/ Developers/Client representatives .
- Minimum 10 -15 years Project Management experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in the Middle East preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex design initiatives, strong background in project management, and the ability to lead multidisciplinary teams.